Donate by mail
If you would prefer to contribute by mail, you can send a check to:
Housley for Senate
PO Box 7
Lakeland, MN 55043
Political Contribution Refund (PCR)
Minnesota residents are eligible to be reimbursed for contributions of up to $50 (or up to $100 for married couples) through the state’s Political Contribution Refund (PCR). After making your contribution, you will be mailed a receipt and a form that contains instructions for completing the reimbursement.
In accordance with state law, the following statements must be true in order to make a contribution:
- You are a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident.
- This contribution is made from your personal funds, not being provided to you, or reimbursed, by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- You are at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- Minnesota state law requires us to collect and report your name, mailing address, occupation, and the name of your employer if your individual donation exceeded $200 per calendar year.
- State law prohibits lobbyists registered in Minnesota from making a contribution to a candidate for the legislature during a regular session of the legislature, unless the contribution is made to a candidate in a legislative special election.
- The maximum amount an individual may contribute is $1,000 between January 1, 2019 and December 31, 2020.
- Contributions are not tax deductible for state or federal income tax purposes.